Want to feel prepared to defend yourself if necessary?
Ready to reach new levels of self-confidence and peace of mind?
Want to decrease stress while improving your cardiovascular health?
Basic Jiu Jitsu Program
Build a strong foundation.
- Learn proper takedowns, standing clinches, ground control & submissions.
- Gain the skills to move to the advanced level.
- Resolve conflicts through proper application of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Jiu Jitsu is for everyone, regardless of size or age.
- Classes offered six days a week.
Jiu Jitsu for Self Defense
Jiu Jitsu has been considered one of the most effective forms of self – defense. This is because leveraged based principles & submissions enable a smaller person to control a larger person without brute force. Consistent training is the only way to maximize the benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Jiu Jitsu for Teens provides:
- Improved focus.
- Improved confidence.
- Leadership skills.
Read this post on four of the many benefits of training for teenagers.
Advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & No Gi
After completing the Basic program, students will graduate to an Advanced level. At this level you will already have established a firm foundation in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
In the Advanced class you will:
- Learn more complex grappling, throwing, striking and clinching techniques.
- Participate in Randoori (live training) and No-Gi grappling.
- Participate in medium-intensity sparring.
- Condition the whole body from head to toe.
- Increase your ability to defend yourself if confronted by an opponent.
Take an Introductory Lesson Today.
Being a student of Professor Carroll’s for several years now , I can wholeheartedly say that very few endeavors in my life have been as rewarding and at the same time challenging as the practice of Jiu Jitsu.
I have been practicing various martial arts for about 20 years – and for all of the years that I have been practicing the arts, this is the first time that I feel like I just can’t wait to get to class – I count the minutes!
Well into my forties, I was looking for a physical activity to keep healthy that I could do with my teenage son. What I found was an amazing art, that has become a life-long practice. I cannot recommend Grail Jiu Jitsu highly enough, for anyone at any age.
We are moving to Kent Center Plaza, 1102 NY-52, Carmel NY 10512.
- Monday: 5- 9pm
- Tuesday: 11 – 1, 7-9pm
- Wednesday: 5-9pm
- Thursday: 7-9pm
- Friday: 5-9pm
- Saturday: 10am – 1pm
- Sunday: Closed